Transform your look today!
Many people use cosmetic dental treatments to improve their teeth’ appearance.
Smiling with confidence is very important for people to feel relaxed in social situations, and people with bad-looking teeth often feel their intimate
Cosmetic treatments trending in 2022:
- Smile analysis and design service
- Tooth recontouring. More.
- Tooth whitening/teeth bleaching
- Invisalign braces (Largest growing in 2022) For average prices click here.
- Composite Veneers. See more.
- Cosmetic crowns
- Bridges and Dentures. For price see more here.
- Crown lengthening / Gum contouring. More.
- Referrals to specialist oral surgeons for dental implants, when indicated/required
A consultation precedes every successful and enjoyable treatment, so don’t be offended when a dentist starts asking all about you and your history; this is very important.
In order to assess your suitability for the treatment and vice versa, record cards of your treatment will always be kept, whether for an entire course of treatment.
Finding the proper healthcare or beauty professional is essential to the treatment. You should choose someone you trust
We recommend you choose a leading clinic or professional that provides you with all the information and advice you need.
Other types of treatments
Popular non-dental treatments include a relaxing body treatment is one of the most appreciated gifts received, something to think about around Mother’s Day, Birthdays and Anniversaries.
Most salons are more than happy to accommodate you with a salon voucher; even if you can’t make it to the salon yourself, as long as you can contact the salon, they will be able to help; just make sure it is a salon in the area of the person you wish to receive the voucher/treatment. It will be one of the most excellent gifts you can give.